Bora Bora and French Polynesia

FRENCH POLYNESIA, PARADISE - BORA BORA

Since there are so many islands I am going to start with the most famous island of them all. Bora Bora is definitely breathtaking. To brag, I am going to say that I have been so many times, but always feels like first time. There is always something new to discover.
Adăugați o legendă







The first thing that you need to do is take a deep breath, sunscreen at least 50 SPF to be safe and not red and sunburned as an English tourist on any of the world's beaches LOL! Love this joke as my husband is English. And because I have seen it so many times!

You have to try the local fruits! Especially the pineapple, it is so sweet and juicy, best ever! Also you must visit one of the local small factories where you see how the beach pareos are made. Buying one from the factory will be not more than 15$ which is a real bargain. One other must to buy from here is the Monoi Oil, best oil for skin.

No doubt that if you are an adventurer you need to swim with the black tip sharks, stingrays and any kind of snorkeling.  You don't need to be a confident swimmer, when I went in the water my first time in Bora Bora i just knew how to float. But I was floating so beautifully!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nuku Hiva and the Cannibals

Naked truth about the life of a crew member onboard a cruise ship

Translate