JORDAN, THE LOST CITY PETRA


THE WOW!

Had to go to see the city that everybody was talking about. Never seen not even one picture so I did not know what to expect.

Went on a tour as it was part of the job, dressed in uniform, very uncomfortable wear for that heat. But I had no choice, follow the company rules. Had my comfortable shoes and a bottle of water and let's go! I walked for miles and miles, it was like never-ending, early morning, full of tourists, camels, and horses as this was the local transportation.

But NO, i am young and since I never go to the gym, this is a good occasion to do some movement. After an hour of walking, seemed though like at least 3 with the heat we started having these red stone walls, an impressive canyon, words are not enough to describe. Not even the pictures I took do justice to the beauty. And then after another hour or so there it was! Petra! WOW!

The tour duration was about 10 hours, my body was hurting and needed desperately a cold shower, but what a place!











































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nuku Hiva and the Cannibals

Bora Bora and French Polynesia

Naked truth about the life of a crew member onboard a cruise ship

Translate